Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.Anthony Brandt
As human beings, we are born to love. The family is the utmost expression of love and as such is one of the most important things in life. The moments spent together with our beloved ones are truly special and often can’t be repeated again. I offer natural Family Portrait photography, both indoor and outdoors, whether this could be your place or your favourite location. I like to use a relaxed approach and my goal is to capture authentic moments of your life, beautiful as it is while having fun, yet providing a professional experience. If you are looking for a studio photography style, my apologies as unfortunately I don’t offer this service, but there are definitely plenty of talented studio based photographers around, always happy to help.
The price for a photography session is 125.00£, of which a 50.00£ non-refundable booking fee needs to be paid at the time of booking, and includes the following:
- Up to 2 hours shooting session
- Travel to 1 location, either your place or anywhere else within 15 miles of Bournemouth
- Max group of 5 people. Larger groups may require an additional fee and need to be arranged prior to the session.
- Personalised gallery to view and download your images
- Up to 15 full resolution images for download
Additional downloads can be purchased for 5.00£ each.
How the photo session works
Before the session I will make contact with you via phone, text or email to introduce myself and discuss any details such as location, type of photos, what your requirements are and how can I help, etc. This is also your chance to propose any idea you might have.
- On the day and before starting, I will run a quick inspection of the area to identify any spots that could be interesting for the portrait session. This will be entirely free of charge and won’t be counted as shooting session time.
- After the shooting session, if sufficient time remains I will show you a preview of the pictures taken. This is your chance to point which ones are your favourite so I can give them priority during the editing phase.
- The pictures will be ready for online review within a week, although I tend to start editing them straight away, so they could be available within a few days. Please note that in exceptional circumstances such as very busy times, etc. the pictures might be available later later than the minimum time. This will be communicated and discussed with you promptly.
- You will receive a link to your personal galley, where you will be able to preview a watermarked version of the pictures. You can select up to 15 photos for editing.
- Upon receipt of the final payment, you will be able to access a full-size and watermark free version of the pictures. Your personal gallery will be available for 3 months.
What to wear on the day
I tend to recommend to wear plain colour clothes, possibly matching or complementing the environment. Try avoiding strong patterns, writings or anything that could take the attention away from the portrait. However, it is ultimately you who will and can choose your favourite dress. Think of what in one, two, five years time you will want to see in the pictures when you look back at them :).